Happy Friday! I’m so glad it’s the weekend…although the week flew by so fast it feels like it just was the weekend. I’m going to be a busy bee, but that’s par for the course. I have a bit of fun planned, too, including watching “Kingsman: The Secret Service” (I do adore Colin Firth). But first, this weeks links:
- These foods are better than pills when it comes to providing vitamins. (Food rules!)
- And…‘Health’ supplements send 23,000 to emergency rooms in U.S. each year.
- 7 small and simple ways to start improving your body image.
- The more we learn on nutrition, the more we ignore.
- How to make good food choices for your family while staying sane.
Since it’s Breast Cancer Awareness month:
- After cancer, survivors do not choose healthy foods: What’s going on?
- And…my former colleague at Northwest Natural Health, Lisa Price, ND, recently coauthored the book Cooking through Cancer Treatment to Recovery, and goop recently featured a few recipes from the book.
Have a good weekend!