- Subway joins the fast-food, antibiotic-free meat club.
- Fats, carbs, and what Jane Brody meant to say.
- 5 steps to a better morning routine.
- Too many antibiotics may make children heavier.
- The Guardian view on obesity: there’s no way to sugar this pill. The UK government must act.
- The many benefits of walking 30 minutes a day.
- Lifting weights, 2 times a week, may aid the brain.
- A doctor puts his mind to mindfulness.
- If you need something to watch this weekend, consider the footage from the New York Times Food for Tomorrow conference earlier this week (oh, how I wish I was there!).
And two recipes I would totally make this weekend if I was home:
Have a fabulous weekend!