Happy Friday! Fall is most definitely upon us in Seattle, with a nip in the air and sunset around noon (OK, that’s a bit of an exaggeration). Time for warming soups and stews, and curling up with a cup of tea and a device on which to read this week’s links:
- Sorry, but pumpkin-flavored products aren’t as healthy as you think.
- Guinness is going vegan. (No more fish bladder in your beer!)
- Planning to see “Burnt” this weekend? You might want to rent “Chef” instead. What is “fine dining” anymore (or, how fine dining “burnt” out)?
- Oh, my goodness, I want this kitchen!
- Low-fat diet not most effective in long-term weight loss.
- Could this bill make local meat more affordable?
- On making time for wellness.
- What’s delicious? Nipping misperceptions in the bud.
- Healing the land and ourselves, one meal at a time.
- Chef Jose Andres’ recipe for better eating.
Have a lovely weekend! Stay warm and dry!