Happy Friday! Are you ready for spring? I am so ready for spring! When I left work yesterday and it was still (mostly) light, I was practically giddy. Another rainy weekend is ahead (alas), but it’s a perfect excuse to curl up with a little nutrition reading. Here are my picks for the week’s best nutrition links:
- My article in the January issue of Today’s Dietitian magazine, “Diet Soda: A Boon or Bane for Health?” And…
- …my recent post on Food & Nutrition Magazine’s Stone Soup blog, “Escape winter by planning your summer garden.”
- No food is healthy, not even kale.
- Diet foods are tanking. So the diet industry is now selling “health.“
- My little diet turned into a full-fledged eating disorder.
- 10 ways to fight off the winter blues.
- How to cook salmon. (Love this!!!)
- We eat too much sodium because companies keep dumping it in our food.
- 10 food myths that are hurting your kids.
Have a fabulous weekend!