Happy Friday! As you got an idea of in Wednesday’s post, I’m itching to get outside in the vegetable garden. The weather looks promising for at least being able spruce things up to make way for spring plantings (that includes making a run at the weeds that have popped up while its easy to pry them from the damp earth). And, as always, there will be cooking, and there will be writing!
- Counting calories? Don’t put too much faith in numbers (my latest On Nutrition column in The Seattle Times)
- Why we have a sweet tooth.
- Is apple cider vinegar really good for you?
- Sourdough starter, America’s rising pet
- Greenery (or even photos of trees) can make us happier
- Types of meditation that don’t require sitting still
- How asking 5 questions allowed me to eat dinner with my kids (the lessons in this article are valuable to anyone, even if you don’t have kids!)
- 9 nutrition tips to reduce risk of colorectal cancer
Have a good weekend, and a happy Easter!