Happy Friday! I’m happy to be home this weekend, as my meal planning was catch-as-catch can this week due to being in LA last weekend (how ironic that being at a culinary conference gets in the way of cooking). More on the conference next week, but in the meantime here’s a bit of nutrition-related reading for you:
- Exercise makes our muscles work better with age but exercise is not the path to strong bones (it helps with bone quality, though)
- Are those popular meal-kit delivery services actually good for you? (The always-excellent Ellie Krieger answers my unspoken question, since I have yet to check those services out for myself)
- And more from Ellie: 5 common nutrition misconceptions explained by a dietitian
- Why breast cancer survivors should avoid late night eating
- The way you store your food is ruining it
That’s it for now. Go enjoy the sunshine!