Happy Friday! For those of you who have been asking for more photos of my kitchen remodel, I’m sorry to say that the progress to date isn’t dramatic enough to photograph (patching of cracks in the ceiling and holes in the wall and such). More dramatic is the fact that UPS sent Jeff an email this morning saying that they have record of receiving our new kitchen cabinets from the manufacturer (who partners with Costco), but that they can’t locate them. Awesome! We’ll see how this plays out. I must say, we have had the WORST time getting anything large delivered from Costco (don’t even ask me about the drama of getting our new stove last year), especially when they use local freight delivery companies. That said, no lives have been lost, and I’m sure it will all get sorted out…eventually. In the meantime, links!
- Does dirt make you happy?
- Your fitness tracker may be accurately tracking steps, but miscounting calories.
- Why grip strength is important even if you’re not a ‘Ninja Warrior’.
- The magic of making dinner every night in a single pan.
- Parents: Stay mum on daughter’s weight.
- Is sugar really bad for you? It depends.
- Want to get more done at the 0ffice? Just stand up.
- 5 reasons you’re not losing weight running.
- Healthy fats in Mediterranean diet won’t boost weight.
- Don’t make these common mistakes when going Paleo.
- And, my latest On Nutrition column, about why nutrition matters for dads-to-be.
Have an extra-fabulous weekend!