Happy Friday! Sorry for the absence this week…the first week of the month is always heavy with other writing deadlines, on top of my day job seeing patients! Since I mentioned last week that we are doing a kitchen remodel, here’s a quick peek of the early stages:
Before (Dining Room)
After (Dining Room)
Now that that’s over, here’s some tasty reading for your weekend:
- Food Tank’s Summer 2016 Reading List.
- 8 ways nutritionists have changed their diets over the past 10 years.
- Why running is the perfect time for podcasts. [I would include walking, too, but either way they have some great podcast recommendations!]
- Should you take a vitamin? Do you know what a vitamin is?
- ‘Healthy narcissism,’ a relapse plan, and other ways to keep lost weight off.
- Yoga may be good for the brain.
- Do you know the difference between a snack and a treat?
- General Mills recalls flour over possible link to E.coli outbreak. (I’m glad we grind our own flour.)
Have a great weekend!