Happy Friday! How happy am I that it’s not 90+ degrees? Very happy. I for one am ready for fall (provided that we have one of our normally lovely Seattle autumns, not a fast slide into winter temperatures). What can I say? I’m like Goldilocks…I want it juuuuuust right. I hope you have something fun or relaxing planned for the long holiday weekend, and here’s a little nutrition news to keep you company:
- Why we scoff when McDonalds hands out fitness trackers.
- 75 Percent of Americans Say They Eat Healthy — Despite Evidence To The Contrary. (See last Monday’s “self-delusion” post for more on this notion.)
- Should you be drinking A2 milk? (I also wrote on this topic last year for The Seattle Times.)
- One dietitian’s secret weapon for healthy eating. (Yay, more support for batch cooking!)
- My latest On Nutrition column: Is cold cereal your best choice for breakfast?
- And, because great minds think alike: Why your granola is really a dessert.
- If you find yourself wanting a more healthful breakfast this weekend, how about a breakfast salad?
Have a good weekend…I’ll be back with a post on Monday, but you can wait until Tuesday to read it if you want 😉