Happy Friday! I left sunny Seattle for sunny Sacramento, where I am excited to have the chance to tour a walnut orchard and walnut processing plant as part of a California Walnuts tour with a dozen-plus other dietitians. There will be some good food, too. Naturally. I’m planning to write a post about it for Monday, but in the meantime, here’s a bit of nutrition news (plus some news on being well in non-nutrition ways) that I picked out just for you:
- In Julia Child’s Provencal Kitchen.
- Your dog can make you feel better, and here’s why.
- Can fake junk food truly satisfy?
- If probiotics work for a friend, why won’t they work for you, too?
- 7 ways to honor yourself every day.
Have a fantastic weekend!