Happy Friday! I’m off to Portland for most of the weekend, and I’m especially excited about going here, here, here and (of course) here. Don’t worry, there will be plenty of vegetables involved, too. But before I go, my picks from the week’s nutrition news:
- Want to prevent the flu? Skip the supplements, eat your veggies.
- Which milk is most nutritious: Soy, cashew, almond or coconut?
- Genetic heart disease risk eased by healthy habits. (Duh. The saying “Genetics loads the gun, but lifestyle pulls the trigger” comes to mind here.)
- How exercise might keep depression at bay. (Timely due to the fact that winter is coming, if not because of other current events.)
- And, since this is the last links post before T-day: The American Thanksgiving.
Have a great weekend!