Happy Friday! The Seattle Cold Snap of 2016 continues, but at least it’s been a dry cold (I figure if humidity is no fun, neither is cold + rain). I’m off to Istanbul by way of Dubai, but I have a planned post for Monday with an idea that I’m quite excited about, and I hope you will be, too. (If you want to see trip photos, follow me on Instagram at @CarrieDennett). In the meantime, some of the week’s nutrition news:
- One weight loss approach fits all? No, not even close.
- Fermented food lovers seek flavor and health.
- The power of simple life changes to prevent heart disease.
- New rules may curb classroom cupcakes.
- My latest article in The Washington Post: It’s time to get over our fear of dietary fat.
- And, in The Seattle Times I take aim at mercury fears: Should you worry about mercury in seafood? What you need to know.
Have a fantabulous weekend, and stay warm!