Happy Friday! The snow is blowing as I type this post, but hopefully will be melted by the time it goes live. I love how snow looks, but I don’t love the reality of how it messes up comings and goings in Seattle. This city is not made for snow. Not a ton of nutrition news this week, but I found a few interesting bits, one of them pretty inspirational, I think:
- When the picky eater is a grown-up.
- And: ‘Picky eater’ is an unnecessary label. Anyone’s taste preferences can change.
- A 98-year-old yoga celebrity tells all. (I want to be her when I grow up.)
- GNC settles dietary supplements case with U.S. government.
- The real Paleo diet: acorns, clover and grass seed. (Mmmmm…tasty!)
- My recent pumpkin article for The Seattle Times was reprinted in the new Inside Dish blog. I’m in good company, with chefs Tom Douglas and John Howie.
- And, finally, my latest On Nutrition column for The Seattle Times, “How does food affect your mood? 6 tips for eating to relieve stressors.”
Have a fabulous weekend!