OK, it’s not been the most auspicious start to 2017. My jet lag has abated, but apparently I’ve been afflicted with The Cold That Will Not End. I’m pretty sure I’ve never had a cold last more than 7 days, before now. So annoying. Oh well, nowhere to go but go but up, right! Here’s a carefully curated (cue eye roll) collection of the week’s nutrition news:
- Forget ‘detoxing’ with a fancy juice cleanse. Your body has it under control. (See, I told you.)
- A gut makeover for the New Year.
- Setting genuinely meaningful resolutions.
- How to have a mindful New Year.
- My latest On Nutrition column in The Seattle Times: When it comes to nutrition, let overall health be your guide.
Working on setting some positive intentions/actions/resolutions into motion for 2017? (I’ve started in on my first intention, to do yoga every day this month…yes, even though head congestion makes downward dog more challenging.) Join my super-supportive accountability group…we’re just about to get started! In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!