Happy Friday! I’m not trying to do links posts every week, because honestly there are weeks when I don’t find enough links that I want to share. This week is different, and I noticed as I was putting it together that the nutrition news that caught my eye this week has a strong anti-pseudoscience bent. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- An excellent review by Nutrition Diva Monica Reinagel of the documentary “What the Health.”
- What an eating disorder specialist has to say about the clean eating trend.
- Going ‘lectin-free’ is the latest pseudoscience diet fat.
- The shocking ways large women are mistreated by health care providers. (Health ‘care’ indeed!)
- How to boost resilience in midlife.
- Three ways to practice mindfulness on the go and every day.
- I normally like Gwyneth Paltrow, but her pseudoscience shenanigans are a big turnoff. (Note, this link is NSFW.)
It sounds like Stephen Colbert is over Gwyneth, too. Have a good weekend!